FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Connexion 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

Good New Year Quotes For Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Webproductions Index du Forum » Graphisme » Cut Football / Girls / Divers /
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nevincrea
Membre

Hors ligneMembre

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 02:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Good New Year Quotes For Facebook Répondre en citant

Good New Year Quotes For Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

“For last year's words belong to last year's language And next year's words await another voice.” T.S. Lets welcome the 365 days it brings. “This is the new year the new you. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happen in your life this year. Celebrate it with those people with whom you can have fun and party hard. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. “The great miraculous bell of translucent ice is suspended in mid-air.It rings to announce endings and beginnings. Refrain from use of abusive language. I want ALL of you to not only go for your dreams, but have a damn ass good time doing it! Love & Warmth, May ” May Water/May B. Refrain from use of abusive language. There is no need to finish reading books that you only got halfway through. Chesterton, A Chesterton calendar tags: new-year, resolutions, soul, starting-over 151 likes Like . .. “And now let us believe in a long year that is given to us, new, untouched, full of things that have never been, full of work that has never been done, full of tasks, claims, and demands; and let us see that we learn to take it without letting fall too much of what it has to bestow upon those who demand of it necessary, serious, and great things.” Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters of Rainer Maria Rilke, 1892-1910 tags: hope, new-year 30 likes Like . Refrain from use of abusive language. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. I want all of you to feel the hope, love & passion I feel for the upcoming year & the rest of my life. I am praying for you to have a prosperous and blessed New Year. After all, it is a just a new date, the journey continues!” Shahenshah Hafeez Khan tags: new-year 0 likes Like . subfail December has ended. It is another chance to live an improved version of what we were last year. Their purpose was to be read halfway. “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes.Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. Goals give us direction. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're Doing Something.So that's my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Chesterton, A Chesterton calendar tags: determination, effort, growth, new-year 52 likes Like . Let us fill them with all the forgotten things from last yearthe words we forgot to say, the love we forgot to show, and the charity we forgot to offer.” Peggy Toney Horton tags: blank-pages, charity, love, new-year 58 likes Like . Developed by Searchquotes.com. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me.10 up, 3 down Anais Nin quotes New Year Resolutions quotes New Years Resolutions quotes favoriteShow Comments (0) Share a Comment/Meaning 500 characters max. Lets go forward to meet it. Refrain from use of abusive language 5a02188284
download emoticons para o facebookfree download facebook zero for androiddescargar chat facebook movil para samsungfacebook password required for employmenthow can i change my facebook password from my iphonehackear un perfil de facebook 2013facebook for alice john maclaurinhow to view your friends private pictures on facebookdownload facebook chat application for nokia s40funny facebook status randomonium

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 02:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Webproductions Index du Forum » Cut Football / Girls / Divers /

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com
Design by Plays'11 & .Orikan.